Static and Dynamic Websites Difference has given me the opportunity to develop a website.
What Is Webpage & Website?
The first thing to do is to get a webpage; Webpage has the documents that are displayed on the browser. This document has been embedded in videos, audio, image, text.
The website has a collection of WebPages. In WebPages, you have been connecting with different ways, which are used to hyperlink.
Websites Come In 2 Types
- Static Websites Designing
- Dynamic Websites Designing
What Is The Static Website/ Webpage?
WebPages of the static website contain Static text. Static websites can’t use a database. i.e Website not connected with any of database to store data. All test data store in HTML format only.
Simple HTML and CSS use to design a static website.
The Static use for…
1. Personal Blog / Website:
2. Small shop/office Websites:
Dynamic WebPages And Websites:
Dynamic Websites PHP, ASP.NET, JAVA, C++, Python, Ruby is a programming language design.
Dynamic websites use a database. The output of the user’s input has been provided.
Flipkart, Amazon etc.
Difference Between Static & Dynamic Websites:
- Create a static website that allows you to create a dynamic website that has a lot of complexity.
- Static website has data, pages fixed. Dynamic websites are the only pages that change pages.
- Static website is fast loading, as compared with dynamic.
- Static website does not use any database, dynamic websites access the database.